This blog is inspired by my friend Kerry and for my slimming world friends and followers out there. It’s hard to come up with different ideas for your meals, and I think sometimes without inspiration you get stuck in a rut. So this blog is just really going to be the pictures of the meals I’ve been having and if you want a recipe just ask.
1. Ham, cheese, tomato, pepper and mixed herb omelette. Chicken with mushroom, pepper, cabbage and pasta (using leftovers)
2. Beans and toast. Mushroom risotto with Parmesan.
3. Ham and salad sandwich. Homemade lasagne with salad.
4. Left over lasagne. Bacon, pea and orzo pasta risotto.
5. A fry. Sweet and sour chicken with peppers and wild rice.
6. Chargrilled chicken burger with salad, chips and sweetcorn.
7. Leftover ham with a pot shot. Roasted chicken breast, savoury rice and sweetcorn.
8. Carrot and lentil soup. Couscous salad. Homemade meatballs with homemade tomato sauce and spaghetti.
9. Omelette cooked in pepper slices with couscous salad. Vegetable lasagne.
10. Chicken breast, salad and couscous salad. Boiled egg, chips and peas (no inspiration this night!)
11. Potato wedges with bacon and cheese and a salad. Homemade tomato sauce with spaghetti, Parmesan and fresh basil.
12. Chicken stuffed with spinach and mozzarella, wrapped in Parma ham with veg stock roast potatoes and veg.
13. Mixed fruit, orzo greek salad, mushroom and sundried tomato orzo risotto.
14. Orzo greek salad, ham, pepper and wheaten bread. Mediterranean chicken tray bake.
15. Heinz spaghetti. Homemade beef burger topped with mozzarella and a homemade tomato and basil salsa, chips, sweetcorn and roast carrots and parsnips.
I’ll try and update this every week for inspiration and hope it helps.